Hornady Outfitter, .270 WSM, GMX, 130 Grain, 500 Rounds
Hard-hitting and deep-penetrating, the GMX® bullet combines monolithic construction with pioneering ballistic design to meet the need for a premium, non-traditional bullet. Tougher than pure copper, the mono-metal copper alloy has been proven to shoot cleaner, foul less, and deliver consistent, even pressure curves. The tough alloy material routinely retains 95% or more of its original weight and expands up to 1.5X its original diameter.
Featuring a long, sleek profile with cannelures, the design reduces overall bearing surface and drag, while achieving some of the highest ballistic coefficients from monolithic, non-traditional bullets. Initiating expansion upon impact, the hard polymer tip drives into the hollow cavity at the front of the bullet, creating a mushroom-style projectile as it travels through the animal. Fully California compatible and appropriate for use in areas requiring the use of non-traditional bullets, GMX® is ideal for any sized game, from antelope to moose.
- Sealed primer and case mouth provide watertight protection
- Nickel-plated cases are corrosion-resistant and waterproof
- California-compatible and appropriate for other areas requiring non-traditional bullets
- Item Number: 710775
- Mfg. Number: 80557
- UPC Number: 090255805574
- Caliber: .270 Winchester Short Magnum
- Bullet Weight: 130 grain
- Bullet Style: GMX®
- Muzzle Velocity: 3,210 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 2,974 ft.-lbs.
- Ballistic Coefficient: .460 (G1)
- Case Type: Nickel-plated brass
- Primer Type: Boxer, reloadable
- Rounds: 500
There are no reviews yet.